
Feeling frustrated whenever it hurts. Its just very irritating. Imagine doing your work halfway, you gotta stop doing whatever you're doing and press your back. How irritating can that get? Its very disturbing. But oh well, hahahaha I'm used to it already!
I finally got a hospital appointment on the 12th August. Still a looooong way from now, but yeah..time doesn't pass just like that, it actually zooms before you know that that 1 minute you're enjoying is over. LOL!? I seriously don't get what crap I'm saying. Ok, weird.
Anywayz, I dont know why I suddenly like Cherry Blossoms! I find them very pretty! Hahaha, so now...my laptop wallpaper's cherry blossom, msn dp is cherry blossom, msn skin is cherry blossom too! I think I'm love with it after buying this Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume for my Momma. HAHA! THE FLOWERS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!
I wanna go Japan during Spring, to see all those beautiful flowers. It blooms in Spring right? Hehehe. Imagine walking down the street with pretty pink/white flowers around you! Such a dream come true...

Thank You for the "Doctor's prescription card" :D
It indeed did make my day! Haha!
Thank you very very veryyyyy much :D
I finally got a hospital appointment on the 12th August. Still a looooong way from now, but yeah..time doesn't pass just like that, it actually zooms before you know that that 1 minute you're enjoying is over. LOL!? I seriously don't get what crap I'm saying. Ok, weird.
Anywayz, I dont know why I suddenly like Cherry Blossoms! I find them very pretty! Hahaha, so now...my laptop wallpaper's cherry blossom, msn dp is cherry blossom, msn skin is cherry blossom too! I think I'm love with it after buying this Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume for my Momma. HAHA! THE FLOWERS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!
I wanna go Japan during Spring, to see all those beautiful flowers. It blooms in Spring right? Hehehe. Imagine walking down the street with pretty pink/white flowers around you! Such a dream come true...

Thank You for the "Doctor's prescription card" :D
It indeed did make my day! Haha!
Thank you very very veryyyyy much :D